CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

My life list

1/Two books I'd like to read:
_Romeo and Juliet
_Princess's diaries
a. Because it easy to understand and funny.
2/Two movies I'd like to see:
_Kungfu panda
_Strawberry shortcake
a. because it not horror film and it make me laugh.
3/Two people I'd like to meet: (alive)
_Shiwon
_Kibum
a. One of them is handsome and the other is cute.
4/Two people I'd like to meet: (death)
_My grandfather
_My uncle
a. I never see both of them, when I was born.
5/ Two instruments I'd like to learn how to play:
_Piano

_Guitar
a. because I can know how to listen to music.
6/ Two spots I'd like to learn how to play:
_Gymnastic
_Skiing
a. because I never play bold of them and I want try to play.
7/ Two boys I'd like to marry:
_No one

a. because I never thing about it

1 comments:

Ainie said...

Sup my girl??^^ New blog? Now your English is better now and I really proud of you^^ Keep it up. Miss you. xoxo !!!